Thursday, October 2, 2014

36 weeks

And just like that, we're on our 36th week already.  We went to see Dr. Menefrida Reyes and now we'll be having weekly appointments with her.  She will email us a form about our birth plan then we'll do some last minute check ups to make sure everything is okay with the baby and me.  Everything seemed okay with her except when she checked my tummy, she found it a little small (fundal height) She advised me to drink my Obimin vitamins again, prescribed Moriamin (multivitamins with amino acids) and my Sangobion Plus.  I got worried with what she said and i cannot believe that i'm carrying a smaller baby bump.  She also requested for an ultrasound before we meet next week and told us that baby should be at least 2.3kg in estimated weight.  

I pray everything will be normal and that my baby just knows how to position herself well.  Velvet, my doula, called me right after  i texted.  She really knows the right words to say and to be fair, she just advised to have the ultrasound two days before i meet with Dr. Reyes again, so that at least i could have started with taking the additional vitamins needed and the five days would be a lot of help for the baby, and a repeat ultrasound won't be needed anymore.

Just a couple of weeks to go baby and we'll see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment