Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hypnobirthing

While researching on the birth method we are most comfortable with, we have found it beneficial to mix different methods to our pregnancy, to be able to find which one will suit best our needs.  I found hypnobirthing to be very relaxing and reassuring.  I started playing these joyful affirmations almost everyday. My friend, Pat Soliman, emaile me a mp3 file I just play it over and over to somehow help me condition to a positive pregnancy and birth.  I love how soothing the voice is and the affirmations are just right for mother and baby.  Somehow it gives me special remnders to eat more healthy, to give more informed decisions and take full ownership on our baby.  Next to these affirmations, if you are near to your due date, there's a separate hypnobirth CDs.  She lent me her copy last weekend and I intend to start on it this week.

you can check this site for more information and a sample of hypnobirth affirmations.

Here are sample affirmations:
Here are some samples:
  • I know how to take care of myself in pregnancy.
  • My body knows how to give birth.
  • My baby knows the true birthday.
  • Birth is safe for me and my baby.
  • My baby will be born at the perfect time.
  • My body knows when to give birth.
  • I am a good mother.
  • My baby will find the perfect position for birth.
  • I love my baby.
  • My baby loves me.
  • I am a strong woman.
  • Contractions help to bring my baby.
  • I will make the right decisions for my baby.
  • My pregnant body is beautiful.
  • My baby senses the peace I feel.
  • I accept the help of others.
  • My baby's head fit snuggly into my pelvis.
  • I accept my labor and birth.
  • I am surrounded by those who love and respect me.
  • I trust my body.
  • I know how to take care of my baby.
  • My baby feels my love.
  • I will make plenty of breast milk for my baby.
Happy hypnobirthing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment