Thursday, October 2, 2014

Silent Knife book

This book is so enlightening.  It's very informative, objective and really focuses on all possible scenarios of having to go through VBAC.  I'm on my cramming mode and I need to finish all my books in two weeks. waah!!! so many things to finish, with so little time!

I personally love that it taught me to let go of my caesarean birth, to forgive myself for blaming myself, moving onward to another birth and celebrate life.  The assurance that I needed that caesarean made me feel that it was yes, a good call and i need to give myself a pat for having to endure the cesarean birth. Move on, let go and celebrate the life of my baby.

It's really a good read. I highly recommend this for those who seriously consider having VBAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment