Friday, August 22, 2014

Nanay Rich and prenatal massage

Nanay Rich prenatal massage
So I got to reach Nanay Rich again for yet another massage session.  This is the only luxury i have for this pregnancy. It felt so relaxing. I was so relieved of my back pains. She has been taking care of me and massaging me once a month.  She’s really a lactation therapist (I don’t know how they really call it) but she also does prenatal massages. Here’s her number if you want to get in touch with her.

Nanay Rich – 0916.308.6434


Her rate is 1,200 per session.  This is home service so you don’t need to go and prepare. After taking a bath, you can just lie on your bed and then have a really good massage.

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... prenatal massage in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete