Friday, August 22, 2014

Six months


Turning six months made a lot of difference in my pregnancy journey.  This is the time where I seriously shopped for maternity clothes.  My bump became more obvious.  I don’t get the usual expression “you’re pregnant?!” (with a doubtful look) anymore.  I actually don’t know if I should be happy when I get reactions like those.  I gained weight and I know that. So it gives me a feeling that maybe they see me as obese even before then. Hahaha. But whatever it is, im happy and enjoying the bump.

I started to feel itchy specially on my waist area so I bought my Shea butter immediately from Body Shop.  The distinct smell of Shea brings me “pregnancy hormones” and makes me more emotional.  Whenever I rub my tummy with shea butter, I would always think of the days left of savoring these moments…these moments of growing a human inside me. Yea, you can blame it on the hormones but it can really well up your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment